What can fill a common soul gem?
Filled soul gems can be found throughout the world, but can also be created through the spell Soul Trap.
Souls from the Creatures below will fit into a Common Soul Gem.
- Alduin’s Bane.
- Cave Bear.
- Snow Bear.
- Chaurus Reaper.
- Blood Dragon.
- Draugr Scourge.
- Draugr Scourge Lord.
Where can I find common soul gems in Oblivion?
Soul gems are available for purchase from most alchemical and magical merchants. They can also be looted from mages and necromancers.
How do you fill soul gems in Oblivion?
Ranging from Petty Soul Gems to Grand Soul Gems, these can be used to house the souls of creatures after you kill them. To capture a soul, you’ll need to use a Soul Trap spell and then kill the enemy before it wears off. You’ll also have to have a Soul Gem large enough to carry that soul.
Which souls fill which soul gems?
Skyrim: How to Fill Soul Gems & What They Do
- Petty – Holds creature souls below level 4.
- Lesser – Holds souls below level 16.
- Common – Holds creature souls below level 28.
- Greater – Holds souls below level 38.
- Grand – Holds any soul, excluding humanoids.
- Black – Holds any soul, including humanoids.
Are black soul gems better than grand?
All black souls are of the grand level. The main benefit of a black soul gem is that it can capture grand leveled souls from humanoids, whereas those souls cannot normally be captured. These sources tend to be plentiful and easier to kill, compared with common grand level white soul sources, such as mammoths.
How do you get empty grand soul gems in Oblivion?
From the Wiki page, places that always have an empty Grand Soul Gem:
- Calindil at the Mystic Emporium in the Market District has one, which can be bought or pickpocketed.
- With the exception of Skingrad, the merchant in each city’s Mages Guild has one which can either be bought or pickpocketed.
Where can I get filled grand soul gems?
- Filled and empty soul gems can be purchased from general goods merchants, Court Wizards, and some members of the College of Winterhold.
- Arch-Mage’s Quarters at the College of Winterhold.
- There is one in Valerica’s Study at Castle Volkihar. …
- Can be looted from Dwarven automatons.
- Can be looted from slain mages.
How do I soul trap in Oblivion?
To capture a soul, an empty Soul Gem (of the appropriate level or higher) is needed. Cast the ‘Soul Trap’ spell on the target, and slay it before the duration of the spell runs out. If done correctly, the soul will be trapped in the first appropriate Soul Gem available in the inventory.
What is the strongest soul gem in Oblivion?
Azura’s Star is essentially the most powerful Soul Gem in the game, and can be obtained by completing Azura’s Daedric Quest. Its quality is the same as a Grand Soul Gem; however, it has infinite uses and it is not used up after enchanting or recharging.
How do you get argonian blood in Oblivion?
Blood of an Argonian
To get the blood, use the dagger provided by Melisande to stab any Argonian in the game. There are a number of ways to go about this: Assault or murder an Argonian. This will result in a bounty if witnessed.
How do you fill soul gems Reddit?
If you take a stack of soul gems (more than 8 is a stack) and give them to a companion with a soul trap weapon (it’s is best to give them a bow and melee weapon so they don’t mess it up), when they kill something, it will fill the entire stack of soul gems.
How do you fill Azura’s Star?
1) Equip Soul trap 2) Cast it on a mammoth 3) Kill mammoth within 30 seconds 4) Do so every time you need to refill the star. 5) You can use the star to enchant items and recharge weapons.
What do I do with soul gem fragments?
- These fragments have no known use, other than selling them for. or for decoration.
- Based on their color, the Soul Gem Fragments are most likely shattered Black Soul Gems.