Can you duplicate black soul gems in Oblivion?
Another easy way to fill soul gems is to get a Black Soul Gem and duplicate it with a duplicate items glitch.
How do I farm soul gems in Oblivion?
- Buy from Aurelinwae or Calindil in the Mystic Emporium, Imperial City Market District.
- Most Mages Guild Halls will have at least one grand soul gem for sale. These may also be pickpocketed from the merchant.
- 4 gems can be obtained via the quest “Sins of the Father,” but they are not empty.
Can you still duplicate items in Oblivion?
Duplicate Items Using Scrolls
Open your inventory. Highlight the stack of scrolls and select them once. Highlight (but do not equip) an item (either single or a stack) that you wish to duplicate, and drop it. Close your inventory and on the floor will be multiple copies of the item that you dropped.
Can you Unfill a soul gem?
3 Answers. As mentioned in the accepted answer to this question, you can drop the gem to the ground and it will be emptied. From the UESP wiki, “Soul Gem” article: Occasionally, dropping a soul gem you filled yourself onto the ground will cause it to lose its charge without breaking.
What is the strongest soul gem in Oblivion?
Azura’s Star is essentially the most powerful Soul Gem in the game, and can be obtained by completing Azura’s Daedric Quest. Its quality is the same as a Grand Soul Gem; however, it has infinite uses and it is not used up after enchanting or recharging.
What creatures have grand souls in oblivion?
Souls by Strength
|Grand||1600||Gloom Wraith, Lich, Minotaur Lord, Xivilai|
|Black||1600||Humanoids (the ten races of Tamriel), Vampires and Dremora are all considered NPCs.|
What can fill grand soul gems?
Filling Soul Gems necessitates the use of the spell Soul Trap or its similar enchantments on items and weapons.
Greater Soul Gem
- Frost Dragon.
- Draugr Deathlord.
- Draugr Death Overlord.
- Dremora Lord.
- Dremora Markynaz.
- Dwarven Sphere Master.
- Falmer Boss Spellsword Nightprowler.
- Falmer Boss Warrior Nightprowler.
How do you do the duplication glitch in Oblivion?
How To Do It
- Get two copies of the same spell type scroll.
- Open your inventory and rapidly equip the scroll.
- Drop the desired item and it will make two copies.
- Repeat if desired.
How do I farm grand soul gems?
Where can you acquire massive amounts of Soul Gems?
- Go to the archeologist in Markarth, he sells soul gems (filled and empty) and there is a table beside him. …
- I find the general store in Whiterun often has some, not in great quantities, but a couple once in a while.
How do you get infinite money in Oblivion?
The easiest way of getting infinite money post-patch is to paralyze him and loot the money while he can’t move. Get Dorian to have a bad disposition by attacking him with a paralysis spell, or use a potion on a certain weapon, then bribe him with gold.
Can you duplicate gold in Oblivion?
When you have one of another item, click the two scrolls twice, then drop the item you want to duplicate. When it drops there should be the number of items duplicated, depending on the number of identical scrolls in your possession when you clicked. Have fun with the duplicated items and your gold!
Is Black Soul Gem better than grand?
Grand soulgems can hold any size of soul, from petty to grand. A black soulgem can only hold grand souls from humans. This makes them much easier to fill and they are always holding the strongest soul type to enchant with.
What do I do with soul gem fragments?
- These fragments have no known use, other than selling them for. or for decoration.
- Based on their color, the Soul Gem Fragments are most likely shattered Black Soul Gems.
Which soul gems fill first?
Priority would be given to any empty grand soul gems first however. If you do not have a soul gem large enough, ‘downgrade’ the soul into something that will fit. e.g. You soul trap a human soul, but all your grand soul gems are full with grand souls.