How do you get Diamond Camo in Codm fast?
How to get the Diamond Camo skin in COD Mobile? Players need to get 10 undefeated kills in 150 matches at a stretch to get this skin. This means a player would have to get 10 kills in a match and then get 10 kills again in the next match, and they would have to do it continuously for 150 matches.
How do you get Diamond skins in Codm?
How To Unlock The Diamond Camo Skin in Call of Duty Mobile
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches. …
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. …
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. …
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches. …
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
Can you get Diamond Camo After Season 13 COD mobile?
After months of waiting, CoD: Mobile players can finally earn and use diamond camo on their weapons in-game.
Do you need Damascus to get Diamond Camo?
Getting Diamond really isn’t tied in with Gold, Platinum, or Damascus like in previous years – unlocking other camos won’t get you this one. Instead, there’s a separate set of challenges that need to be completed.
What is the best gun in CoD mobile?
1. Man-O-War – Best Assault Rifle in CoD: Mobile. This compact weapon of mass destruction continues to dominate CoD: Mobile with its very-high DPS, manageable recoil, and understated accuracy. There is simply no better gun to use in CoD: Mobile.
How do you get diamonds in cod?
To unlock the diamond camo in Cold War, you need to unlock all gold camos in a particular weapon category which are assault rifles, submachine guns, tactical rifles, light machine guns, and sniper rifles. Unlocking the gold camos in assault rifles will unlock the diamond camo for all assault rifles as well.
How do you grind camos in Codm?
Once players get every camo of the desired gun, the game will reward them with a Golden Camo which is unique in its own way. Just hop into a map where you feel most comfortable, and get as many kills as you can, chances are you’ll complete a few missions before realizing it.
How do you unlock Damascus camo in Mobile?
List Of Missions For Guns Needed To Unlock Damascus In COD Mobile
- Assault Rifles: Kill 600 enemies.
- Sub Machine Guns: Kill 400 enemies.
- Sniper Rifles: Kill 600 enemies.
- Light Machine Guns: Kill 400 enemies.
- Shotguns: Kill 300 enemies.
- Marksman: Kill 350 enemies.
- Pistols: Kill 200 enemies.
What is needed for Damascus?
The Damascus camo is unlocked by achieving every other camouflage in the game for each weapon; That means having gold on all 39 guns that you can use. As well as looking awesome when equipped to your gun, the Damascus camo has an aura of significance about it.
What is grind in cod?
Grind is a gamemode in Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare und Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. … It is similar to Kill Confirmed, but it now comes with the objective that tags earned must be brought to an objective point in order to score.
What is Damascus in cod mobile?
Damascus is the final Completionist camo in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Mobile. It is unlocked obtaining all the Platinum camo for all weapon classes.
What does fixed joystick mean?
Fixed Joystick – Enabling this will lock the Joystick to one location on screen, instead of having it move when pressing the left side of the screen.